Four #FeelGoodFebruary activities for graduates
Posted on: 8 February 2023 by Development and Alumni Relations team in 2023
The University’s Feel Good February programme returns this year with a whole host of activities for you to get involved in. Here’s four things you can do this month to feel good!
1. Go on a wellbeing walk.
Whilst it’s still rather cold outside (in the UK at least), going for a walk is a great way to boost your mood and get some steps in. Just 10 minutes could help you feel better!
2. Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day on 17 February!
- Give someone a compliment
- Pick up some litter
- Donate the cost of your daily coffee to charity! You can support our current students through the Student Fund which is helping our students affected by the cost of living crisis.
3. Take some time for your development!
- Are you a recent graduate looking for some careers support? Be sure to make the most of our free University careers service and careers platform Handshake.
- We also offer lots of short courses at the University. From historical studies to learning a new language, there's something for everyone. Find out more about our short courses here.
4. Learn more about sustainability and how you can take small steps to becoming more sustainable during our Sustainability Week from 20-28 February.
The University's sustainability team have compiled a handy list including small ways you can be more sustainable. These include eating well and responsibly, saving water and how you can travel sustainably. Find the full list of tips here.
Keywords: University events, 2023.