Every year more than 9,000 new students embark on the student experience of a lifetime and we would like you to be part of this as a member of our Parent and Family network.
Open to anyone with a family member studying at the University of Liverpool, the network provides a unique way for you to get involved and share in the Liverpool experience.
Parent and Family Network Welcome Event
On Friday 10 September 2021, parents and family members of new students are invited to join an online welcome reception, hosted by our Vice-Chancellor, Professor Dame Janet Beer, to welcome you into the Liverpool community and to find out more about the range of activities and support available for students to help them make the most of their Liverpool experience.
A recording of the event will be shared with those who register for the network, even if they are unable to attend the live event.
Register for the Parent and Supporter network here.
As a member, you will have access to the following benefits and services:
- Invitations to University events including the annual welcome event to connect you with fellow members within our global parent and family community
- Updates on all the latest University news and exciting developments via the Parent and Family Programme e-newsletter
- Our annual Alumni magazine
- Access to hotel and leisure discounts
- The opportunity to support our ambitions fundraising and volunteering projects.
For more information, please contact the Alumni Relations team at: email@example.com.
Back to: Alumni