Honorary Graduate Celebration
Start time: 17:30 / End time: 19:00 / Date: 06 Dec 2022 / Venue: Philharmonic Hall, Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9BP
Open to: Any UOL students / Any UOL staff / University of Liverpool Alumni
Type: Degree Ceremony
Contact: For more information contact Malgorzata Dzioba-Myszkowska at M.Dzioba@liverpool.ac.uk
About the event
Join us to celebrate our 2020 and 2021 honorary graduands on Tuesday 6 December 2022 from 5:30pm in Royal Liverpool Philharmonic.
Usually conferred as part of the graduation ceremonies, we will instead honour this special group in front of an invited audience of civic guests, alumni, students and staff.
<b>Those confirmed to receive their honorary degree award include:<\b>
• Louise Ellman, Former MP for Liverpool Riverside
• Bryan Biggs, Director of Cultural Legacies, Bluecoat Liverpool
• Nick Burgess, Co-President, Parlophone Records
• Michael Eakin, Chief Executive of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
• Jonathan Falkingham MBE, Architect & Co-Founder of Urban Splash
• Andy Grant, Motivational Speaker, Author and Fastest Single Leg Amputee in the World over 10km
• Phil Sykes, Former Director of Libraries, Museums and Galleries, University of Liverpool
Add this event to my calendar
Create a calendar file
Click on "Create a calendar file" and your browser will download a .ics file for this event.
Microsoft Outlook: Download the file, double-click it to open it in Outlook, then click on "Save & Close" to save it to your calendar. If that doesn't work go into Outlook, click on the File tab, then on Open & Export, then Open Calendar. Select your .ics file then click on "Save & Close".
Google Calendar: download the file, then go into your calendar. On the left where it says "Other calendars" click on the arrow icon and then click on Import calendar. Click on Browse and select the .ics file, then click on Import.
Apple Calendar: The file may open automatically with an option to save it to your calendar. If not, download the file, then you can either drag it to Calendar or import the file by going to File >Import > Import and choosing the .ics file.