Graduation certificate and cap

Official Documents

For information about ordering replacement degree certificates, transcripts or diploma supplements please visit the pages below.

If you experience any problems, you can contact the Student Administration team, who are responsible for all academic records both past and present, by calling +44 (0)151 794 6758 or emailing